MS Power BI - Gladiator Academy
Analysis and visualise your data
“My courses will guide you to a turning point in your learning. If you’ve struggled to learn Data Analysis, Power BI, and how to translate your ideas into informative reports, then I personally guarantee you’ll break through upon completing this course.” — Christopher Bird
- Prudently crafted explanations refined over years of teaching beginners just like you. Succinct, friendly, appealing.
- Study Data Analysis, Power BI, and more while building real world dynamic business reports.
- Focus your learning on the truly important concepts to be productive as quickly as possible.
- Download databases, Power BI files many with Before and After folders allowing you to quickly track the how and why.
- Review sessions that consolidate topics to their essence while helping you to develop your understanding.
- Workshop challenges help to strengthen your thoughts and learning. Compare how you solved the challenge with solution files. Students enjoy a private Facebook community of other learners who wish to share and compare their learning techniques to solve the challenges of acquiring new skills.
- Life time students have access to courses to take them beyond the basics and keep them ahead of inevitable technological changes.
- Take video quizzes to test your knowledge before moving forward.
30 hours of video plus many hands-on workshop challenges to really sharpen your learning.
"With Bi, you can increase efficiency, enhance revenue, retain customers, consolidate businesses, improve productivity, and lower operating costs"
- Benchmark your pricing against competitors
- Improve your sales operations and follow-up processes
- Find insights and create coaching opportunities for your sales team
No programming skills required making it ridiculously easy for end users.
Sign Up Today!
Watch selected courses for FREE!
Will you receive numerous Emails? NO.
Software you need
Synopsis of Power BI
How to connect to Software Services
Power BI Desktop Modelling & Data Modelling in Power BI Desktop
How to Connect to an Access Database
Connecting to files in a folder
Less Structured Data
Create tables within Power BI
Managing Data Relationships
Creating Calculated Columns
Optimising Models for Reporting
Forming Calculated Measures
Produce Calculated Tables
Create tables within Power BI
Create Pie Chart & Treemap
Bar Chart with Line
Gauge, Card & KPI Visuals
Colour Controls, Reference Lines and Borders
Shapes, Textboxes and Images
Page Layout and Formatting
Categories with No Data
Default Summarisation and Categorisation
Focus Mode & See Data
Publishing Power BI Desktop file to Power BI Online Service
Configuring a Dashboard
Adding Textboxes, Image, Widgets
Pinning a Live Page
Natural Language Queries
Sharing a Dashboard
Uploading Modified File
Viewing dashboard, reports and Navigation
Power BI App
Publishing to Web
Importing Excel table into Power BI
Importing Excel Data Model into Power BI
Connecting Your Excel Workbook to One Drive for Business